Friday 8 February 2013

FLATMATE MAKEOVER

Before
After!
KEY PRODUCTS:
NARS EYE-SHADOW DUO- MISFIT (TEAL)
MAC PAINT POT - ROLLIKIN
SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLERS

Hey guys, here's a makeover I did on my flatmate recently for a night out. I've actually done her make-up before but didn't take any photos last time, so here's her debut. With Katherine I mainly focused on correcting her brows (patch) and evening out redness. Katherine's also got a small amount of lid space, so my best advice is to focus colour towards the lash line and optically create more space by also adding shadow on the lower lash line. To frame the eyes I spent my time curling her eyelashes to compliment her lovely bambi-eqsue eyes. 
Hope you guys like this! I'm off to a 60s fancy dress next week so you'll see yet another 60s look from me - love that eras make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment