Thursday 21 June 2012

MUM GETS A MAKEOVER 3

 Mum with zilch!
The eyelash glue is still drying so please ignore and the lip colour isn't perfect - my mum just slapped it on.
I also decided to add navy on the lower lash line to match her dress (which you can kind of see) and also helps to brighten the whites of her eyes.

Hey guys, so I'm back 'home home' so my mum often asks me to help her get ready. She wanted quite a 'done' look so we decided to use false lashes on her for once, and I think  this helps to frame the eyes more with so much smokiness going on. 
This probably won't be the last time you see her face around here so welcome mummy L.F! 

3 comments:

  1. aww, your mum is so cute! She looks lovely, you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's a very pretty looking mother you have there! ^_^

    ♥Crazy Pop Lock♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you! And I shall tell her the lovely compliments x x x

    ReplyDelete