Friday 25 May 2012

L.F DOES S/S - DARK DAWN

Found this after I finished my look, but you can say loosely inspired. 
Ignore cheek blending area! And skanky neon vest. Has a dog face on it though. 
KEY PRODUCTS:
SLEEK EAU LA LA LINER - NOIR <3333
SLEEK MINERAL BASED EYESHADOW PALETTE - BAD GIRL 
COLLECTION 2000 GLAM CRYSTALS - ROCK CHICK
GOSH EXTREME ART EYE LINER - 26
NYX LIP PENCIL - DEEP PURPLE
REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK - BLACK CHERRY
YSL GLOSSY STAIN - 5
MAC PIGMENT - DARK SOUL
MAC GLITTER - REFLECTS GOLD 

Hey guys, so I've broken up for summer, lots of freedom and spare time....... so I'd only go through a make-up block. WHY?! I've taken off 3 'possible' looks so far but this look made it.
Not weather appropriate at all (winter bunny hating on this summer bunny weather) but I can't resist going down the 20s path. 
Anyway ramble aside, I experimented with 'dusting' on loose pigment/glitter to create a 'speckled' effect on the eyes but maybe I didn't use enough because I don't think it shows up too well.
Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment