Saturday 14 April 2012

L.F DOES S/S - PRETTY UGLY

Yes. I'm referencing a Galliano girl again. It's a sultry dark doll, with the rich reds and flashes of metallic gold *dies*. Stephane Marais is also behind the hair and make-up <3
PRADA F/W 2012
Dubbed "virtual princesses" it's a very graphic and heavy look with the block colours, neon accents, sharp defining lines and harsh highlighting. It kind of reminds me of graffiti. It's kind of 'pretty ugly.'
The weird blue tinge on my neck is from my hair dye, ignore!
I still need to work on the lips! Still trying to master the technique of a sharp lip line. Give me some tips if you can help me out! Apart from practice ;) 
KEY PRODUCTS:
MUFE FLASH COLOUR PALETTE - BLACK AND GOLD
ILLAMASQUA POWDER EYE SHADOW - FALLEN
LA FEMME BLUSH - ORANGE

Hey guys, back with a more 'adventurous' look. I'm kind of loving my MUFE flash colour palette ATM..... so VERSATILE.
My aim for the make-up was to take the doll elements from the Galliano ad (gold lid accent and brows) and mix it with the Prada look, which for me was the colour scheme they used of black, white, orange and purple... an unusual colour palette I think.
What do you guys think? Even though it's very harsh I've kept it kind of 'soft' at the same time with the blurred out edges (I think I have a thing for blending) with the only 'defining' element being the straight eye brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment