Thursday 13 October 2011

L.F DOES A/W- PAINT IT BLACK


My main inspiration- found this whilst looking for content for TUMBLEWEED
Love the brush stroke effect
Stéphane Marais: Beauty Flash
Paint it on!
KEY PRODUCTS:
MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID- AFTER A SHORT HIATUS WITH THIS FOUNDATION I CAN TELL YOU THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY/ NIGHT OUTS HANDS DOWN!
BENEFIT BELLA BAMBA-  SUPER PIGMENTED AND I LOVE THE TEXTURE
MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH- LIGHTSCAPADE- I LOVE THIS, 'SHINE' WITHOUT FROST!
BOBBI BROWN LONG WEAR GEL EYELINER- BLACK INK
NYX BLUSH- TAUPE
NYX LIP PENCIL- DEEP PURPLE
MAC LIPSTICK- CYBER 

Hey guys, another trend look and this time the focus is not so much on precision but emphasis on texture with the evident brush strokes.
The main element of this look is obviously the eyes. To recreate this, use a gel eyeliner and a stiff synthetic flat eye shadow brush and as quickly as you can literally paint onto your eyelids before the gel sets. Don't worry about blending or getting anything even. You want a sort of abstract 'unfinished' look, so any imperfections is a good thing!
For the lips I've gone for a more deep berry tone and for the skin I wanted a 'glow' to the skin so I used a lot of light reflecting products to give a metallic sheen to the skin.
Also before I go I thought I'd do an update on the YSL touche eclat.....I do like it and it is more pigmented than I expected it to be. I'm not sure if I would repurchase again just because of the price tag though!

No comments:

Post a Comment