Wednesday 5 October 2011

L.F DOES A/W - THE NEW AGE OF GLAMOUR


The girls with the bronze tone eyes caught my attention
 I've bleached my brows again, can you tell?
KEY PRODUCTS:
EYES:
RIMMEL EYELINER - GINGER TEA (AS A BASE)
MAC BRONZE AND SHORE LEAVE EYESHADOW
MAC OMEGA AND BRUN EYESHADOW (BROWS)
MAYBELLINE GEL EYELINER
FACE:
NARS LAGUNA BRONZER
NARS ANGELIKA BLUSHER
NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION (DOESN'T LAST WELL ON ME UNFORTUNATELY)
LIPS:
REVLON MATTE - STRAWBERRY SUEDE
RANDOM ALERT - this is my new favourite drink..... iced green tea!

Hey guys, another A/W look, this time a 'wearable' one. 
For the eyes I used a warm rustic bronze eye shadow and to bring it all together I used a bronzer to add colour and shape to the face.
To add a lift I decided to use a more 'punchy' summer shade on the lips to kind of avoid the typical autumn berry toned shades!
Hope you guys try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment