Friday 21 October 2011

L.F DOES A/W - MOOD FOR MAGENTA

I mentioned this video in my INSPIRATIONAL VIDEOS ROUND UP 4. I still love it but I deiced to change a few things up.....
Moody looking but you can see the eyes better!
Try patting your 'main' eye-shadow onto your lower inner lid to change things up :)
I decided to tie everything together with the subtle pink tinged lips and blush
KEY PRODUCTS USED:
LA FEMME BLUSH - MEGENTA (USED AS EYE-SHADOW)
LA FEMME BLUSH - ROSE
PIXI FAIRY LIGHT SOLO - FAIRY PINK (CHALKY NEED TO BUILD UP WITH THIS)
CHANEL INIMITABLE MASCARA
M.A.C LIPSTICK- PLUMFUL

Hey guys, another look this week featuring magenta hues which you don't see me focus on here that often.
This look is pretty wearable if you just change the proportions of the eye shadow. RANDOM SIDE NOTE- my male flat mate saw me and made jokes about me looking like I have a black eye... Typical and I'd like to think my black eye is a tad more artistic hahahaha.
Anyway give pink and brown eye-shadows a go! 

2 comments: