Tuesday 16 March 2010

I HATE COMPUTERS


Apparently my USB cable for my dig' camera has malfunctioned.... argh!!


Hey everyone. My good friend Elly (above) wanted me to do her eye make-up for her art project which is based on make-up addiction. So she asked for a smokey look (doing her eyes today reminded me how I used to do mine.... two years ago...my times have changed!!), which at first I tried to sway her into a more experimental look.... till she told me she actually wanted to keep the make-up for the gig she was going to tonight with my friend (Hi Lauren!).
Since it was for a rock gig I amped up on the black and green which makes her eyes 'pop' and I think really suits her as she normally doesn't do all the crease malarkey.

TO GET THE LOOK:
MAC EYESHADOW - HUMID, BITTER, DARK EDGE SWIMMING AND CARBON
STILA- CHINOIS
BLACK LIQUID LINER
BLACK PENCIL LINER
BLACK MASCARA
CONCEALER AND POWDER TO SET
URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION
MAC PAINT POT IN BARE STUDY (GIVES ADDED STAYING POWER)

No comments:

Post a Comment